"Matt Homann (CEO, LexThink LLC) and JoAnna Forshee (CEO, InsideLegal) today announced the fifth edition of LexThink.1 (LexThink Point One), an interactive and mind-sharing event that allows presenters (chosen via crowd-sourcing by the legal community) six minutes to speak with 20 slides automatically forwarding every 18 seconds. The 2014 theme for LexThink.1 is "The End of Irrelevance".
We first partnered with Matt in 2005 to produce BlawgThink along with Dennis Kennedy, and we've been working with him ever since. We first produced this event in 2010 (then called Ignite Law), bringing the idea of the Ignite format (short, rapid-fire presentations) to the legal industry.
What makes LexThink.1 unique?
- Everyone is open to submit a topic to speak - regardless of years of experience or role in the industry (law firm, law student, vendor, consultant, etc.).
- We allow the community to vote online to choose the speakers/topics they would like to see presented - essentially choosing their own agenda.
Would you like to participate?
- Submit a topic for consideration (deadline for submissions is February 23rd)
- Vote for your favorite submission (beginning February 24th)
- Sign up to attend LexThink.1